Trigal Dorado’s tres leches cake mix is a professional grade cake mix trusted by panaderias and professional bakers across North America. This mix makes an authentic thres leches cake by adding only a few ingredients. Adding eggs and water is all you need to make this cake. This mix delivers an exquisite authentic sponge type cake that will soak up a delicious tres leches combination. 2
BakeMark Products Used
|Brand||Product or Type||SKU||Link|
|Trigal Dorado||Tres Leches Cake Mix||49420|
- 6 cups of Trigal Dorado Tres Leches Cake Mix
- 1 cup of water
- 4 Large Eggs
- Heat oven to 350°F. Using your Pan Spray, grease the bottom as well as the sides of cake pan.
- Mix Trigal Dorado Tres Leches Cake Mix, water, and eggs together using a wire whip. Mix for 1 minute on low speed, stop mixer and scrap content to the bottom. Mix an additional 7 minutes on medium speed. Pour into your pan.
- Bake on 350°F for 22 – 24 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clear. Let sit and cool for 10 minutes. Remove cake layers from pans. Set aside and prepare tres leches combination.
TRES LECHES COMBINATION
- ½ cup condensed milk
- 2 cups evaporated milk
- 2 cups whole milk
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ tsp. vanilla flavor
- In separate bowl mix ingredients with a whisk until fully incorporated.
CREATING YOUR CAKE
- Place your first cake layer in a cookie sheet. This will help capture any milk that seeps through.
- Pour 2 cups of your tres leaches combination evenly throughout the cake slowly making sure it soaks into the cake fully.
- Repeat with additional layers as desired.
- 1 cups of heavy whipping cream (1 cup = 1 – 8” round cake)
- Whip heavy whipping cream until to fluffy consistency. Ice your cake.
- Finish by piping a border around the top and bottom edges using piping bag and desired tip.