3 cups White Cake Mix
3 Whole Eggs (Large)
¾ cup Water
¼ cup Vegetable Oil
1. Add the White Cake Mix and ½ cup of water to your mixing bowl, then using a mixing paddle, mix for 1 minute on low speed and then 3 minutes on medium speed.
2. Add the eggs, then mix for 1 minute on low speed. Then, scrape down the paddle and bowl, and mix for 3 minutes on medium speed.
3. Add the oil and ¼ cup of water, then mix for 2 minutes on low speed.
4. Pour batter into a 8” cake pan with a liner until about 2/3rd’s full.
5. Bake at 365°F for 23-25 minutes.
6. Remove from oven, let cool, then finish and enjoy.