3 cups Butter Mantecada Mix
2 Whole Eggs (Large)
½ cup Vegetable Oil
½ cup Water
1. Add the eggs, oil and water to your mixing bowl. Then, add the Butter Mantecada Mix.
2. Using a mixing whip, mix the ingredients for 12-15 minutes in medium speed.
3. Add cupcake liners to your cupcake pan, or spray your pan with baking release spray.
4. Pour about 1/4 cup (2 oz) of batter into your cupcake pan (may vary based on size of cupcakes).
5. Bake at 360°F for 22 minutes.
6. Remove from oven, let cool and enjoy.
Ingredients: Bleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Dextrose, Soybean Oil, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate). Contains 2% or less of each of the following: Whole Milk Powder, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Polysorbate 60, Beta Carotene (Color), Dried Egg Whites, Soy Flour.
Contains: Wheat, Eggs, Milk, Soy.
10.5 × 7.5 × 1.5 in
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.