6 1/3 cups Burnt Bridge Bread Mix
1 ¾ cup Water
4 tsp Instant Dry Yeast
1. Add all the ingredients to your mixing bowl. Then, using a dough hook, mix the ingredients for 1 minute on low speed to blend the ingredients.
2. Then, continue mixing for 11minutes in medium speed.
3. Remove the dough from the bowl and while covered, let it rest for 45-60 minutes.
4. Cut dough into desired sizes and shape as desired.
5. Cover the shaped dough pieces with a cloth and let rest for 1.5-2 hours to let the dough rise.
6. Bake at 400°F for 23-25 minutes.
7. Remove from oven, let cool and enjoy.