3 1/8 cups Bread & Bun Mix
2 cup Water
2 tsp Instant Dry Yeast
1. Add all the ingredients to your mixing bowl. Then, using a dough hook, mix the ingredients for 15 minutes in medium speed.
2. Remove the dough from the bowl and let it rest, while covered, for 45-60 minutes.
3. Cut dough into desired sizes and shape as desired.
4. Cover the shaped dough pieces with a cloth and let rest for 1.5-2 hours to let the dough rise.
5. Bake at 375°F for 25 minutes.
6. Remove from oven, let cool and enjoy.
There are no reviews yet.