3 ¼ cups Bolillo Bread Mix
1 cup Water
2 tsp Instant Dry Yeast
1. Add the instant dry yeast to the Bolillo Bread Mix, then add to your mixing bowl. Then, add the water to the bowl.
2. Using a dough hook, mix for 1 minute on low speed to blend the ingredients. Then, continue mixing for 8-10 minutes in medium speed.
3. Let the dough rest, while covered, for 15 minutes.
4. Cut the dough into desired sizes and shape into rolls.
5. Cover the shaped dough pieces with
a cloth and let rest for 1.5-2 hours to let the dough rise.
6. Bake at 385°F for 12-15 minutes.
7. Remove from oven, let cool then enjoy.